Friday, February 13, 2009

128/365 - celebrate we will.


128/365 - celebrate we will., originally uploaded by B Rosen.

i was leery to do this pic, because of the no doubt shit ill get for it, but in the end. this tat meant a lot to me because a major chunk of my life, and awesome and important memories, amazing friends, etc are because of these guys. i like to think a little piece of who i am is because of that music, so while a lot of people will say its totally cliche to get a "band tattoo"... eff them. its been 3 years and i dont regret it. (shout out to Ink Inc in New York who inked me.)

iv photographed DMB both professionally and for my own amusement. i legally can't post most of the professional shots on flickr, but they can be found over at weekly davespeak. The shots i just took from my seat for fun are all in my DMB live collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home